- First go to a web browser
- Then, in the address bar type, 192.168.100.1
- Press enter, this will bring you to the Motorola log in page
- At the very top, status is yellow.
- If you look to the right you will see a wireless tab, click on it.
- Underneath where it says Motorola Basic, it is yellow.
- Click on Primary Network, under the yellow.
- Scroll down until you find WPA pre-shared key, delete that and add your desired password.
- Scroll down and click on apply.
- Then reboot your modem by shutting down your computer completely(not on sleep or standby), unplug the cable modem from the electrical outlet. Leave it unplugged for about 2 minutes then plug it back in and let it boot up completely with the 4 lights solid, then turn on your computer.